Monday, March 9, 2009

How to find peace in a crazy world.


Life can be such a bitch! You know those days when everything seems to go wrong. The alarm doesn't go off and your late for work. The car gets stuck and you miss an appointment. The computer won't work.., oh don't get me started on computers, there are times, I just want to throw it out the window! God, there are just so many frustrations in our day to day world. How do we find peace in the midst of it all? It's very easy to say, "Oh, just don't let it bother you." But when it bothers you, it bothers you! How do you let things not bother you? Well, let me say it is not easy. I have been meditating most of my life and I do find peace during meditation. But when certain events happen or specific astrological aspects take place, sometimes my peace of mind goes right out the window. The Universe knows exactly what buttons to press to drive me crazy. You would think I would know better by now, but it doesn't seem to be the case.


So what do you do? How do you find peace in this crazy world. Well what do the wise men and women say? Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment